Welcome to Trends & Technologies, Inc. Vietnam
Trends & Technologies, Inc. Vietnam Company Limited (Trends Vietnam) is 100% foreign-owned and subsidiary of Trends & Technologies Holding Incorporated (TTHI) in the Philippines which is the leading Solutions Provider and Systems Integrator in the field for Information and Communications Technology (ICT).
Trends Vietnam started operation by year 2007 in Ha Noi and after 10 years doing business in Vietnam, now we have 3 offices located in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh and Da Nang. Trends Vietnam is planning to open up new branch offices in other major cities / provinces to cover and serve the entire land area of Vietnam.
With highly motivated and well – experienced Vietnamese engineers, backed-up by over 200 engineers from the TTHI, Trends Vietnam understands the needs of and focuses on quality service and customer care. Trends Vietnam adheres to the fast development of economy as well as the innovation of Information Technology in Vietnam by providing strategic and value- for-money solutions. Trends Vietnam promotes technologies that will help customer growth focused on Data communication and Telecommunication Structure.
Why Choose Us
- 1992 Trends & Technologies Inc (Trends) was incorporated
- 1993 The company started operations (January)
- 1995 Trends moved its headquarters to Trafalgar Plaza,Makati
- 1996 Trends’s first affiliate, Technologies Specialist, Inc. (TSI) starts operations. Marked the start for the creation of affiliate companies
- 1997 Established Cebu affiliate office
- 2000 Established Corporate Headquarters at 6th Floor Trafalgar Plaza
Established Warehouse and Manufacturing Facility in Cavite
Started the following companies:
– Telecraft Services Corp (TSC)
– Logic Solutions, Inc (LSI)
– Trends & Technologies Services & Maintenance, Inc (TTSMI)
- 2001 Established Trends & Technologies Holding, Inc. (TTHI)
- 2006 Acquired 8th Floor of Trafalgar Plaza for NOC/POC Facility
Started Trends.Net, Inc., an educational facility for network professionals
- 2007 Started Trends Vietnam in Ha Noi and Ho Chi Minh City
- 2010 Trends and its affiliate Gold Telecom Specialist Inc. (CEBU) merged and re-launched its Cebu and Davao local offices
- 2011 Trends became a majority stake holder of Trafalgar Plaza Building
- 2012 Established Trends Vietnam Office in Da Nang
We readily provide the best and advanced technologies with the reasonable fee and the true value. We always want to create the solid development and the equal opportunity to all our employees. And we provide exemplary services, solutions, competitive advantage to all our business partners.
Driven by our core values, we deliver innovative, adaptive, and exemplary technology-enabled business services to provide long-term and sustainable value to our stakeholders.
We aspire to be the trusted and leading technology-enabled business services company globally.
As a solid partner in technology area, Trends Vietnam commits to deploy and apply effectively solution serving for all current need of enterprise, with methodologies for investment protection and evolution in voice, data and multimedia communications.
- A solid business partnership with more than 17 years of understanding and designing networks.
- A unified solution for customer communications requirements.
- A quality service through well-trained and customer-focused personnel.
- Cost-effective solutions.
- Competitive advantage through our strategic partnerships with technology leaders and comprehensive support.
Trends Vietnam provides providing a turnkey End-to-End solution to every need as follows:
- Conceptualize & Design
Provides expert advice based on:
– Investment protection
– Possible integration with existing system
– Expansion potential
– Adaptation to new technologies
– Project Manager to ensure schedule of delivery
– Minimal or no interference to the customer’s operation.
- Manage, Monitor & Maintain
Provides a comprehensive Maintenance Services to guarantee availability
– 7 x 24 Maintenance Agreements (Mission Critical Networks)
– Technician & Engineers
– Ensuring Service Unit availability
– Support even on weekends and holidays
Provide technology transfer program to empower customer to manage the network
Trends Vietnam has established high-level partnerships with world’s leading corporations so we always capture the new technology trends.
More than, we have the technical team with the high experiences and level that is trained continuously.
- Sales and Technical Certifications
With the corporate objective of sustaining and constantly improving our support services, we invest a significant percentage to continuing technical education for our team. Engineers receive training and certification for specific products and technology in both local training centers as well as our partner majority course abroad.
- Strategic Partner
Trends Vietnam has established high-level partnerships with leading technology companies such as: Avaya, Nortel, Siemon, AMP, Krone and Systimax,…
Trends & Technologies, Inc. has significantly contributed to the development of Information and Communications Technology in the Vietnam by being a major force in its deployment and application. Despite only entering the market in Vietnam less than 10 years, but Trends Vietnam has demonstrated the capability of self evidence by a large number of clients and potential in Vietnam.
These are some of our typical successes: